CBD News Links
CBD Product sales are booming
How CBD help with anxious feelings
Oreo maker considering adding CBD to its cookies.
CBD Consumption Methods
CBD Goes Mainstream
Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD Gummies For Reducing Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
CBD Extraction Methods
CDB & Pets
CBD & Menopause Symptoms
CBD Extraction Guide, Full-Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum & Isolate
Top 10 Things to Know Before Buying CBD Oil
How Does CBD Interact With The Human Body
How CBD Benefits the Cardiovascular System
CBD vs THC
How CBD Can Benefit Women
Does CBD Make You Tired
What Does Hydroghilic Mean and Why it Matters
How Can CBD Benefit My Skin
CBD Education Guide
CBD (Cannabidiol) Education Guide
• CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of a group of unique chemical compounds that are found only in the cannabis or hemp (cannabis sativa) plant. CBD does not get you high. In fact, when taken with THC, CBD can actually reduce how high you can get.
• When CBD is activated (smoked, vaped or ingested), it turns on specific receptors that influence body functions such as:
• Appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory and anxiety.
• Some of the effects of CBD include:
• Antiemetic (reduces nausea and vomiting)
• Anticonvulsant (suppresses seizures)
• Anti-inflammatory (mitigates inflammatory disorders)
• Antitumoral (fights tumor and cancer cells)
• Anxiolytic (Combats anxiety and depression)
• Antioxidant (tempers neurodegenerative disorders)
• Antipsychotic (mediates psychotic disorders)
• CBD currently has potential to fight diseases such as:
• Epileptic disorders
• Loss of appetite
• Obsessivecompulsive disorder (OCD)
• Parkinson's disease
• Chronic and acute pain
• Neurodegenerative disorders (e.g., Alzheimer's)
• Terepenes: Aroma and taste molecules that can have a big affect on your strain.
o Caryophyllene - Pepper smell and cinnamon smell. Anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety and anti-depressant,
o Humulene - Basil and herbal smell. Suppresses hunger, anti-tumoric and anti-bacterial.
o Pinene — Fresh, piney smell and flavor. Promotes alertness and energy,
o Myrcene - Earthy, skunk smell and flavor. Known for sedative effects and shows promise as a sleep aid.
o Guiaol - Potent, piney and therapeutic.
o Bisabolol - Fragrant chamomile smell. Known for anti-oxidant, anti microbial and analgesic effects.